Friday, April 11, 2008

Woodpeckers

I was just looking through my pictures and compared my Woodpecker pictures. I have figured out that I have 3 different ones. So now I am adding one more bird to my list of birds that visit my yard. Here are my 3 Woodpeckers: A male and female Downy Woodpecker, and a male Hairy Woodpecker.
By the way, here is my official list of backyard birds:
1. Common Redpoll (male and female)
2. American Tree Sparrow
3. Blue Jay
4. Bohemian Waxwing
5. American Robin
6. Common Grackle
7. House Finch (male and female)
8. House Sparrow (male and female)
9. Northern Cardinal (male and female)
10. Black-Capped Chickadee
11. Dark-Eyed Junco (male)
12. Song Sparrow
13. Eurpean Starling
14. Red-Winged Blackbird (male)
15. Mourning Dove (male and female)
16. Downy Woodpecker (male and female)
17. Brown-Headed Cowbird (male and female)
18. Hairy Woodpecker (male)

No comments: