Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ped day = Fun day

Monday the kids had a ped day. Kelly's playgroup was going to visit the fire station so I brought Emily and Jeremy too. We packed the umbrellas, just in case, and went off on foot. It was cool, they got to sit in the fire truck and the fireman got all dressed up and even climbed up into the truck and put the lights and siren on! I always loved going to the fire station when I was little! :0)

After that I brought them to the river's edge! There weren't many birds around since there were a few people cleaning up the junk on the shore. I saw the Killdeer but it was up near the road. I finally found the Common Loon that I thought I saw the other day! It was far from shore though so I didn't get a good picture. :0( I'll go back another day, without the kids...About 10 minutes after we got home it started raining!!!

Oh! MY BIRD LIST IS UP TO 40!!!

No comments: