I decided to go for a walk with Kelly. We went down to the river. Boy the water sure is high this year!!! There were a few ducks too far for pictures and I saw the Cormorant again with my binoculars. I did stumble onto a Killdeer in the mess at the river's edge. Then I found a funny looking duck and took a picture. When I got home I found out it is a Pied-Billed Grebe. I also got a better picture of a Ring-Billed Gull.
It has been quiet at the feeder though.
The Redpolls have disappeared. The House Finches aren't as regular and I haven't seen the Cardinals since I changed the seeds...they didn't have my regular kind when I went shopping. :0( The White-Throated Sparrow and a few Chipping Sparrows come by every day in late afternoon but
mostly I have Grackles, Crows and Cowbirds right now. Oh, and I now have a female Goldfinch that comes in the mornings with the male.
The Redpolls have disappeared. The House Finches aren't as regular and I haven't seen the Cardinals since I changed the seeds...they didn't have my regular kind when I went shopping. :0( The White-Throated Sparrow and a few Chipping Sparrows come by every day in late afternoon but
mostly I have Grackles, Crows and Cowbirds right now. Oh, and I now have a female Goldfinch that comes in the mornings with the male.
1 comment:
You have quite the collection of bird photos. Too bad my mom wasn't more into computers I'd link her up. She's a bit of a birder too. I get it from her but I don't actually go looking for them. I'll visit again.
Post a Comment