
I can't believe how many different Sparrows there are! I can't believe how mant different Sparrows come to my feeder!!! I have identified 3 new ones that came to my feeder yesterday. Actually, there was a 4th but I didn't get a good picture and am still not sure what it was. Yesterday a Chipping Sparrow came for a few minutes, I don't have a great picture though.

Then a White-Throated Sparrow came to scrath around on the ground. I was amazed at the flash of bright yellow over its eyes, and the black and white stripes on its head! Then I took some pictures of another Sparrow at the porch feeder and at first I thought it was another House Sparrow but after looking more closely at the pictures I realized that it was different. After a lot of looking I finally identified it as a Field Sparrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment