Wednesday again and it was abeautiful day! After dropping Kelly off at daycare I put some clothes on the line while waiting for Serge to come home from a meeting. I could hear a seagull making a lot of noise and looked up to see what was wrong...and wow!!! I couldn't believe what I saw!!! The seagull was chasing a hawk! I ran inside to get my camera and it was still circling over the neighbor's house when I got back outside! I snapped a few pictures waiting for it to get closer and it did! It came right over our garage. So here is my best picture of the Red-Tailed Hawk.
Then I went for a walk with Serge and found this new bird. I needed help from Lance to identify it. It is a female American Kestrel. We then came home to find another new bird! LOL The White-Breasted Nuthatch. Cool bird day! :0)

No comments:
Post a Comment