with Kelly at daycare and it's warm and sunny! This morning I set out on foot to bring Kelly, stopped by the post office and the Sears counter and then went to look around at the side of the river. I saw a lot of ducks and geese with my binoculars but they were too far for pictures. I got a picture of a water bird that I have no idea what it is yet.
*Edited to add that this is a Double-Crested Cormorant! Then I walked to the woods and the snow is finally gone! But in its place was a lot of mud! I saw a few birds, one that I didn't get a picture of...but I did ran after this one a bit to try to get a good picture. Again I had to ask Lance, he said it is a Hermit Thrush. Oh, and I saw a pair of ducks!
No comments:
Post a Comment