Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New Blog.

Hi! I was looking for a way to put pictures of my new hobby where everyone can see them...guess this is the best way.

I have been having lots of fun lately watching the many different birds that visit my feeder. Yesterday I was surprised when a flock of new (for me anyway) birds flew in to eat the berries in the tree in my front yard. I ran to get the zoom for my camera and took some pictures! I then spent the afternoon looking at pictures online to find out what they were. I finally figured out that they are Bohemian Waxwings!

So I started thinking about all the other birds that come by and decided to document them all. Here is where I will keep my birding journal. I don't always have time to sit around watching but I will take note of what I see and when.

1 comment:

En busca de respuestas y razones said...

For taking those pictures you must be vary patient, beautifull birds, nice pics.
Edith from Tijuana Mexico