I have heard a lot about Snow Buntings but had never seen any until I went to drive Emily to a birthday party and decided to use the country road instead of the highway. I saw a flock of white birds fly up from the side of the road. So a few days later I went back with my camera. I couldn't get good pictures but good enough to identify them as Snow Buntings!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
New birds in 2010!
I have heard a lot about Snow Buntings but had never seen any until I went to drive Emily to a birthday party and decided to use the country road instead of the highway. I saw a flock of white birds fly up from the side of the road. So a few days later I went back with my camera. I couldn't get good pictures but good enough to identify them as Snow Buntings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment