Saturday, January 16, 2010

Finally!


A few days later I went to visit Mommy, like I do every year in May, close to her birthday. As I watched the kids feeding the ducks or fishing in the small lake, I could hear a bird singing a pretty song that I had never heard before. SO I looked around and finally found it. It was a Baltimore Oriole singing high in a tree!





Then, one morning in June, I woke up and as soon as I logged onto the computer, Serge, who was at work, messaged me to check my camera! He said that there was an orange bird that kept attacking the window in the dining-room and he tried to get a picture of it but he doesn't really know how to use my camera. So I finally got to see a Baltimore Oriole at Mommy's house, and I finally have proof that there are some in my neighbourhood!

No comments: